From: Bob Witte K0NR
To: ham14er@...
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 10:29 PM
Subject: [ham14er] FT-817 on sale $469 !!!

I just happened to notice that Yaesu has a $100 rebate on the FT-817
QRP rig (HF plus 50 MHz, 144 MHz and 432 MHz - all mode).
Gigaparts.com has the FT-817 priced at $569 for a net price of
$469 !!!! HRO has a similar price. Offer expires Dec 31st.

This rig is the ultimate 14er event radio.

Merry Christmas,

Bob Witte <k0nr-list@...>

Dan,
Yaesu just extended the rebate until Jan 31st.
I am sure they did this just to prolong your agony :-)

Bob K0NR

Nice guy Bob!!! As if I didn't have enough ways to stress my bank account
you have to come up with this, AAARGHH!!!

I will resist, I will resist...

73, Dan N0TZL
I just happened to notice that Yaesu has a $100 rebate on the FT-817
QRP rig (HF plus 50 MHz, 144 MHz and 432 MHz - all mode).
Gigaparts.com has the FT-817 priced at $569 for a net price of
$469 !!!! HRO has a similar price. Offer expires Dec 31st.

This rig is the ultimate 14er event radio.

Merry Christmas,

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Bob Witte
k0nr@...
bob@...

Andy Goris <andygoris@...>

Dan N0TZL writes....
"I will resist, I will resist".

Dan,
Resistance is futile.
-Andy
AA0CM

Bob Witte wrote:

Dan,
Yaesu just extended the rebate until Jan 31st.
I am sure they did this just to prolong your agony :-)

Bob K0NR

I just happened to notice that Yaesu has a $100 rebate on the FT-817

QRP rig (HF plus 50 MHz, 144 MHz and 432 MHz - all mode).
Gigaparts.com has the FT-817 priced at $569 for a net price of
$469 !!!! HRO has a similar price. Offer expires Dec 31st.

This rig is the ultimate 14er event radio.

Merry Christmas,

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Bob Witte
k0nr@...
bob@...

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Jeff <n0xdw@...>

Andy Goris wrote:

Dan N0TZL writes....
"I will resist, I will resist".

Dan,
Resistance is futile.
-Andy
AA0CM
Did you give in and buy yours yet? When you do you need to get the filter kit, and a
speech processor for SSB doesn't hurt...