Topics

Geared up!

Caleb W4XEN

Did a function check on all my equipment. All checks out. Ready to stumble!...I mean rumble!

Barrett Poe

Looking good Caleb! That reminds me, do you know our official 14er event hashtag? I'd hate to use the wrong one.

I'll be listening for you on 2m from the southern front range.

Barrett/W0ASB

David Stillman

Awesome!

Keep your head up when hiking, this juvenile fox paid me a visit when I was on the way up to activate Sneffels this morning.

Hoping to activate Wetterhorn tomorrow, and if time allows and the weather is like today’s I might try for Uncompahgre around midday as well.

Planning to make some of the drive on Saturday and activate one of the collegiates on my way back Sunday morning. Will try to update the db as appropriate after hitting send, but wrangling 3g here in Lake City.

image1.jpeg

Dave KI6YMZ

Sorry for the typos, sent from a mobile device