From: "Karl_Gross" <karlg@...>
To: <ham14er@...>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 13:31 PM
Subject: [ham14er] Going to try for Mt. Massive or Pt West

If I can shake remnants of head cold, will try for Mt. Massive. Will
use APRS / D7, 2m and 440 beam Arrow beam - N7MXO (I will be the one
trying to catch my breath.)

Phil Krichbaum <pfkski@...>

Bob,
It is most likely that I will not be on from Mt Bross. I'll probably be
working Sunday.
73 Phil N0KE

We will be pinging on APRS from Pikes Peak.
I'd encourage anyone that has APRS to take it along.

Bob K0NR