Topics

Good luck!

Bob Witte K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

14er Event List,
I have gotten a bit behind on email, so I apologize for not
responding to some of your messages. It sounds like we'll
have a decent set of peaks activated.

Good luck to everyone during the 14er event.
I am sorry to miss the action.

Safety First!!!

Phil Krichbaum <pfkski@...>

This is the first 14er I've been on where we had some E skip on 6m. Made 37
QSOs from Mt Bross, DM69, on 6m SSB including Longs, Grays, Evans and Pikes.
Good opening to W8, W9, eastern W0 plus Pepe XE2MX in DM11 Ensanada called
me off the back of the beam.
The group on Gray's saw my mirror flash at 25.8 miles. They were clouded
over so I never saw them. My $1.98 Wallyworld mirror got busted in my pack
on a jeep trip a few days ago so the usable area was only about 16 square
inches. I shouldn't allow kids to stand on my pack!
Good 14er.
73 Phil N0KE

I have gotten a bit behind on email, so I apologize for not
responding to some of your messages. It sounds like we'll
have a decent set of peaks activated.

Good luck to everyone during the 14er event.
I am sorry to miss the action.

Safety First!!!

Rob Wood <rwood@...>

Dang, and I thought I was doing good getting 5 QSO’s !!!

I had a lot of fun, much appreciated for the open invitation.

Rob in Littleton

KC0PQY

I have gotten a bit behind on email, so I apologize for not
responding to some of your messages. It sounds like we'll
have a decent set of peaks activated.

Good luck to everyone during the 14er event.
I am sorry to miss the action.

Safety First!!!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
063108:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/aut
oredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674∝=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=754320752>

Bob Witte K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

Phil,
I think this is the first report I've ever heard of 6M E-skip during
the event. I've always been surprised that we've gone this long
without it, but it is a probabilities game.

If anyone knows of long distance 6M propagation in past years, please
let me know.