Topics

Got 14er Event Photos?

Bob K0NR

I am writing an article about the Colorado 14er Event for /QRP Quarterly/, the publication of QRP Amateur Radio Club International (http://qrparci.org/ ).
Once again, I am looking for some good photos of 14er and SOTA operating.

I think there is a good chance a few of these may end up on the cover of QRP Quarterly, which is printed in color. We'll also get some black/white photos with the article.

I found some good photos on the ham14er yahoo group, but if you have more recent ones to share let me know. (There's actually quite the photo collection on the ham14er group but most of them are 2010 and earlier.) You can send them to me directly or put them out on the yahoo group for everyone to see.

Thanks in advance & 73,

Bob

I've received plenty of really great photos, so no more needed!

Thanks to those that replied to me. These photos are awesome.

Bob

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 26-May-17 5:32 PM, Bob Witte (K0NR) wrote:
I am writing an article about the Colorado 14er Event for /QRP Quarterly/, the publication of QRP Amateur Radio Club International (http://qrparci.org/ ).
Once again, I am looking for some good photos of 14er and SOTA operating.

I think there is a good chance a few of these may end up on the cover of QRP Quarterly, which is printed in color. We'll also get some black/white photos with the article.

I found some good photos on the ham14er yahoo group, but if you have more recent ones to share let me know. (There's actually quite the photo collection on the ham14er group but most of them are 2010 and earlier.) You can send them to me directly or put them out on the yahoo group for everyone to see.

Thanks in advance & 73,

Bob

ke0btx

OK sounds good. My wife's name is Andrea. She doesn't have a call at this point. I am still working on her to get her ticket :)

Kris