Topics

HF on 14er Sunday

tribute603 <tribute603@...>

Is anyone planning to operate HF on 14er Sunday? If so, what times
and frequencies (SB or cw).

Thanks.

Barry/WA5DTK

Jeff <n0xdw@...>

tribute603 wrote:

Is anyone planning to operate HF on 14er Sunday? If so, what times and frequencies (SB or cw).

Thanks.

Barry/WA5DTK

Hey Barry, good to see you on the list. I hope to if i can make it, last year Ron KLMD and my self were on 20 and 17 meters from Longs Peak. I don't know yet if we will be able to make it this year again or not, but we will keep you posted.
73 de NXDW

K. Mark Caviezel

ac0ak - castle peak - was thinking a 2m HT and a dual
bander only..... but if there is a big quorum for HF,
I may load up my -817, too.

- KMC ac0ak Denver, CO

--- Jeff <n0xdw@...> wrote:

tribute603 wrote:

Is anyone planning to operate HF on 14er Sunday?
If so, what times
and frequencies (SB or cw).

Thanks.

Barry/WA5DTK

Hey Barry, good to see you on the list. I hope to if
i can make it, last
year Ron KLMD and my self were on 20 and 17 meters
from Longs Peak. I
don't know yet if we will be able to make it this
year again or not, but
we will keep you posted.
73 de NXDW

Bob K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

AC0AK,
If you fire up on HF, you can work a bunch of stations across the US
in "special event" station style. With a little luck, you'll have
a pile up. Of course, you'll also be able to work any other 14er
stations that have HF active, too. But I think the real action on
HF is working non-14er stations.

There has always been interest from hams outside Colorado for this and the
new 14er Awards will probably increase that interest.

As always, it is up to the mountaintop stations to decide where they
want to focus their time and energy (in terms of which bands, which
modes, etc.)

--- Jeff <n0xdw@...> wrote:
tribute603 wrote:

Is anyone planning to operate HF on 14er Sunday?
If so, what times
and frequencies (SB or cw).

Thanks.

Barry/WA5DTK

Hey Barry, good to see you on the list. I hope to if
i can make it, last
year Ron KLMD and my self were on 20 and 17 meters
from Longs Peak. I
don't know yet if we will be able to make it this
year again or not, but
we will keep you posted.
73 de NXDW

Yahoo! Groups Links