Topics

HF Packer wishing contacts!

Dave

Hi All:
New to the list and just wanted to let all know that I would love to
participate, if I were only closer!!! So.. here in Ohio... I will
be active on HF as an HFPacker on HFpack freqs and also the 14er
freqs too!! I look forward to working any and all... (I know your
goal is mountain to mountain) and hope to.
Tnx,
73,
Dave,
WB2DFC

Jeff <n0xdw@...>

Dave I would love to make contact, look for us on 14.260 USB and perhaps the
HFpack Freq. of 14.342.5
Peter as soon as i can get on the road, i will have a bite to eat then on the
road for the front range.
73 de NXDW
ps i think the time frame is 15 to 18 utc, not as i may have mentioned 16 -
19, i relied on M$ for the time diff should not have!

--- In ham14er@y..., Jeff <n0xdw@p...> wrote:
Dave I would love to make contact, look for us on 14.260 USB and
perhaps the
HFpack Freq. of 14.342.5
OK Jeff, we will look for you on 14.260 & 14.342.5... but make your
regular contacts 1st, we will wait, so, looking forward to many
signals, we will be QRP w/dipoles on 20 m and 17 m and also ped mmob
w/hamstick on 20 m if we are lucky !!

73,
Dave,
WB2DFC