Topics

HF Question

john brewer <tribute603@...>

As a final check, did anyone decide if they were going to work HF during the 14er Event? Next year I plan to be in Colorado and hope to participate on VHF, but the good old boss (and my creditors) insist that I remain in Texas and work this year! If anyone will be on HF, will there be a particular time, mode, frequency? Have beam, will point to any 14er!! If not, thanks anyway and have a great time.

Barry/WA5DTK

Jeff <n0xdw@...>

john brewer wrote:

As a final check, did anyone decide if they were going to work HF during the 14er Event? Next year I plan to be in Colorado and hope to participate on VHF, but the good old boss (and my creditors) insist that I remain in Texas and work this year! If anyone will be on HF, will there be a particular time, mode, frequency? Have beam, will point to any 14er!! If not, thanks anyway and have a great time.
Barry/WA5DTK
I intend too if i can make it. maybe try for 14.260, or 18.150 or 1575 give or take. Maybe even try 21.330?

--
73 de NXDW