Topics

How did the operating guidelines work out?

ermisch@...

I wasn't able to participate but I heard that operating guidelines
(calling frequencies, etc.) were revised for 2001. How did that work
out?

Paul/KB0LUR

Bob Witte KB0CY <list@...>

Paul,
Here's what I've heard (but I am interested in additional feedback):

- the new band plan worked well for the most part (based on
my scanning of the 2M FM band)
- I've received some positive comments on the new band plan
and have not received any comments suggesting we return
to the old band plan
- there was some "clogging" of the primary frequency, especially
near the beginning of the event. We need to learn to spread
out as the congestion builds.

73,
Bob KB0CY