Topics

Ke0btx SOTA

Jerry Taylor

KE0BTX is calling CQ SOTA on Mt Bierstadt W0C/PR-015  on 146.52

Work him if you can hear him

73
Jerry
KD0BIK

Bob K0NR

Thanks for the heads up but I missed him 😁

BobW
Sent from mobile device

On Aug 21, 2016, at 11:00, Jerry Taylor kd0bik@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

KE0BTX is calling CQ SOTA on Mt Bierstadt W0C/PR-015  on 146.52

Work him if you can hear him

73
Jerry
KD0BIK

Curtis Hays II

My HT isn't packed but it's buried in my jeep that's packed to overflowing.

Curtis

6+

On Aug 21, 2016, at 3:26 PM, Bob Witte K0NR bob@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Thanks for the heads up but I missed him 😁

BobW
Sent from mobile device

On Aug 21, 2016, at 11:00, Jerry Taylor kd0bik@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

KE0BTX is calling CQ SOTA on Mt Bierstadt W0C/PR-015  on 146.52

Work him if you can hear him

73
Jerry
KD0BIK

ke0btx

Thanks for emailing the group Jerry, and thanks for the QSO. Had a great hike and great weather. Made 19 contacts on my HT with home brew tape measure yagi. Longest contact was Cheyenne. My first SOTA activation was a fun success. :)

Kris
KE0BTX

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Jerry Taylor kd0bik@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

KE0BTX is calling CQ SOTA on Mt Bierstadt W0C/PR-015  on 146.52

Work him if you can hear him

73
Jerry
KD0BIK

Brad - WA6MM

Welcome to Colorado SOTA Kris!  Now the addiction starts ;-).  I look forward to working you S2S.

---In ham14er@..., <ke0btx@...> wrote :

Thanks for emailing the group Jerry, and thanks for the QSO. Had a great hike and great weather. Made 19 contacts on my HT with home brew tape measure yagi. Longest contact was Cheyenne. My first SOTA activation was a fun success. :)

Kris
KE0BTX

Bob K0NR

Nice job, Kris!
I was looking for you but missed out. Next time.

BobW
Sent from mobile device