Topics

Kit Carson Peak/Challenger Point [1 Attachment]

Brian

Hi Terry,

Great photos. I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find Kit Carson peak on CalTopo maps. We have Carson Pass here in California.  I was looking at your photos and couldn't believe there was no smoke in the area as I had been on Carson pass on Saturday.  Finally I realized Kit Carson crossed the other mountain ranges !

Looks like you had a great time.

Brian  N6IZ

Terry Carter carterterrence@... [ham14er] wrote:

Hey everyone! Tyler (KE0RMY), Jenna And I all had a great weekend camping and hiking to Challenger Point and Kit Carson Peak. Here are photos from Kit Carson Peak and Challenger Point! Thanks for the contacts!

Here’s my log:

We weren’t sure if the weather would hold, so we headed down after only 30 minutes. It’s a long hike back to treeline! Thanks everyone for the event!

73,
Terry (KE0HNW)

Sent from my iPhone

--