Topics

Latest Operating Plans

Bob Witte <k0nr-list@...>

Here's the latest list of planned operation during the 14er event,
from the Yahoo groups site. The list is starting to take shape!
More info such as other operators,
bands/modes is available at the yahoo site. I just did a truncated
version for here on email.

Note that no planned activity on Pikes Peak. Let me know if
you are interested.

If you need help getting your plans posted send an email
to this list and ask for some help. I would offer to handle
it all but my email access will be sporadic over the next week
or so.

Columbia WE7C Glen Noble
Grays (and maybe Torreys) K3OG
Handies Peak KC0CAV Eric Krohn
Longs Peak NØXDW Jeff Gerst NØXDW
Mount Bross N0KE Phil
Mount Elbert NØBN Daniel Hazen
Mount Eolus KC0GBK Steve Bunch
Mount Huron KC0BPX Michael
Mt. Bierstadt AB0EQ Bob Jackowiak
Mt. Evans K0DEZ Paul Vance K0GNU
Snowmass AC7SX Joe Delwiche
Wilson Peak KB0SNI Henry

Bob Witte
k0nr@...
bob@...

Andy Goris <andygoris@...>

I'll be doing Massive with Joe.
-Andy

Bob Witte wrote:

Here's the latest list of planned operation during the 14er event,
from the Yahoo groups site. The list is starting to take shape!
More info such as other operators,
bands/modes is available at the yahoo site. I just did a truncated
version for here on email.
Note that no planned activity on Pikes Peak. Let me know if
you are interested.

If you need help getting your plans posted send an email
to this list and ask for some help. I would offer to handle
it all but my email access will be sporadic over the next week
or so.

Columbia WE7C Glen Noble
Grays (and maybe Torreys) K3OG
Handies Peak KC0CAV Eric Krohn