Topics

Mountains

n0tzl <dhupp4@...>

Hi Everyone,

We only have 7 summits signed up for at this point, where is
everybody?

Walt & Phil please let me know where you want to operate so we can
attempt to cordinate this somewhat, I'm flexible as far as VHF-UHF
goes, I can't do HF & would like to get things sorted out somewhat
before we all are running about on top of the peak at 8:45, lets tame
Mt. Bross this year.

73,
Dan N0TZL

Epswalth@...

Hi Dan
I can operate HF and 6 mtrs fm/ssb.
I'm flexible.
I can also do 2mtrs & 70 cm fm & ssb, but, I expect there are others that
want these bands.
On HF vertical, I can do 30,15,10 & 6 mtrs.
I have a beam for 6 also.

I would like to make a few contacts on 2 & 70, but will do as you say.
I may want to make a satellite contacts on 2 & 70 cm.

Regards,

Walt W4HXC

Epswalth@...

That 30 should be 20