Topics

Mt Antero Today (Friday)

Bob K0NR

The WX is looking good for Friday, so Joyce and I are headed to Mount Antero (SR-003).

https://www.sota.org.uk/Summit/W0C/SR-003
ETA is 11 AM local. 146.52 MHz

If the weather remains favorable and our bodies are still working, we
may try Mount White (SR-021) which is nearby.
ETA 2:30 PM???
https://www.sota.org.uk/Summit/W0C/SR-021

I will try to keep SOTAwatch.org up to date with our plan and progress.

73 Bob K0NR

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

Jeff <jeff@...>

Do you think there’s a path to Akron from there. I can’t remember if the FT-90 is still in the Mini, or if I have a cigarette plug to power it. I haven’t gotten Powerpoles installed yet...

but if you might be up there past 11:30 and have a path, I will see if I can get the radio hooked up at lunch time. I will be at the airport full day today.

On Aug 24, 2018, at 06:53, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' @K0NR [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

The WX is looking good for Friday, so Joyce and I are headed to Mount
Antero (SR-003).

https://www.sota.org.uk/Summit/W0C/SR-003
ETA is 11 AM local. 146.52 MHz

If the weather remains favorable and our bodies are still working, we
may try Mount White (SR-021) which is nearby.
ETA 2:30 PM???
https://www.sota.org.uk/Summit/W0C/SR-021

I will try to keep SOTAwatch.org up to date with our plan and progress.

73 Bob K0NR

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

Posted by: "Bob Witte (K0NR)" <@K0NR>

Keep Safety First for All Mountaintop Operating!

Yahoo Groups Links

Bob K0NR

It worked out well...great weather. We activated Antero and White for a 20 point SOTA day!
Thanks for the QSOs.
73 Bob K0NR