Topics

Mt Evans?

Bob K0NR

Anyone planning to go up Evans?
You do know there is a road to the top, right? And a number of hiking opportunities as well.

Bob K0NR
Sent from mobile device

Jeff <jeff@...>

I been thinking about it... Maybe Sunday

On Aug 3, 2016, at 7:22 PM, Bob Witte K0NR @K0NR [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Anyone planning to go up Evans?
You do know there is a road to the top, right? And a number of hiking opportunities as well.

Bob K0NR
Sent from mobile device

------------------------------------
Posted by: Bob Witte K0NR <@K0NR>
------------------------------------

Keep Safety First for All Mountaintop Operating!
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Skyler Fennell

I still need Mount Evans.  if there is anybody doing Evans, I would like to carpool, I can hike too, my parents don't want me to drive up hihi.

I haven't done Bierstadt, Longs, or Elbert in my area so if anybody wants to be my hiking buddy, I can meet you on the way up.

73
Skyler

--
Skyler Fennell
KDØWHB

Mark Molberg

Sounds a lot easier than Mount Bierstadt! I am relatively young and injury free so I'll stick with Mount Bierstadt this year.

I live and work in Evergreen so Mount Evans is a shorter drive.

Mark
N0MTN

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

You do know there is a road to the top, right? And a number of hiking opportunities as well.

Bob K0NR
Sent from mobile device

Jeff <jeff@...>

I been thinking about it... Maybe Sunday

Didn't see this go through so resending...

On Aug 3, 2016, at 7:22 PM, Bob Witte K0NR @K0NR [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Anyone planning to go up Evans?
You do know there is a road to the top, right? And a number of hiking opportunities as well.

Bob K0NR
Sent from mobile device

------------------------------------
Posted by: Bob Witte K0NR <@K0NR>
------------------------------------

Keep Safety First for All Mountaintop Operating!
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Bob K0NR

Jeff,

I've received 3 copies of this, so its getting through.

Bob

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 8/3/2016 10:51 PM, Jeff jeff@... [ham14er] wrote:
I been thinking about it... Maybe Sunday

Didn't see this go through so resending...

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Jeff <Jeff@...>