Subject: [nasota] W0C: New summits
Date: 03 Apr 2017 22:18:53 +0000
From: k0mos@... [nasota] <nasota@...>
To: nasota@...

Thanks to the Summit- and MT team, Colorado increased the number of SOTA qualifying summits by a total of 61 summits [27 brand new summits, 37 new summits due to prominence change (500 ft to 492 ft), and 3 deleted summits due to prominence failure]. You can now choose between 1805 high altitude summits.

SOTA DB is up-to-date.

W0C-SOTA.ORG and a new W0C Arm will be updated/posted soon.

73, Matt/KØMOS

W0C-AM

Brad - WA6MM

I wonder what three peaks were removed....I hope nothing I activated!!

Brad
WA6MM

Joyce Witte

We need to get moving on all of these!!

On Apr 4, 2017, at 9:59 AM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

In case you didn't think there were a sufficient number of SOTA peaks in
Colorado...here are 61 new ones!

73, Bob K0NR