Topics

Net Control Station needed

Bob Witte, K0NR <list@...>

We are looking for someone to act as Net Control
Station for the information net for the Colorado
14er Event. This net will be informal and operate on
the Colorado Connection repeater system roughly during the
hours of the event.

Duties of the NCS are:
- operate an informal and friendly net
- tell people about the event, what frequencies to use and
what to expect
- know the frequency and locations of the Colorado Connection system
- know the names and locations of the Colorado 14ers
- keep track of which mountaintop stations have been heard from
and/or departed the summit

This would be a great opportunity for someone that has participated
in the event before but can't make it to the mountains this year.
We'd like someone that has some amount of Net Control Experience.
Let me know if you or someone you know is interested in this work.

Bob Witte
K0NR
k0nr@...
bob@...