Topics

Operating plans list

Bob Witte, K0NR <list@...>

For better formatting, see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ham14er/database

Handies Peak KC0CAV Eric Plus other family members
Kit Carson Peak N0EC Ron Galbraith Changed from Long's Peak to Kit
Carson
Lincoln W0EPK Greg 2M/440 FM only - hand held yagi - Will park on Mt
Bross, and hike to Lincoln.
Longs Peak NXDW Jeff Gerst If any one has a burning desire to do
Longs please send me a note @ noxdw@..., I may reconsider.. any one
who would like to help carry eqpment is more than welcome. any sherpas?
Mount Evans KC7KDZ AND W0KQX Larry White (KC7KDZ) and Ron Frame (W0KQX)
Changed plans from Yale to Evans (with KB0UAA)
Mt Antero KC0EFR/KC0MOM Mike and Carol Wilson
Mt Bierstadt KC0FSN Debbie Mewes Also Dirk Mewes (KC0EXR), Jonathan
Troup (K0DE) and Stephan Troup
Mt Bross N0KE Phil This was entered by Bob K0NR. Contact Phil at
pfkski@...
Mt. Bross N0TZL Dan Hupp The more the merrier, large flat summit so no
really high power please. Email n0tzl@... or discuss plans on the
ham14er group site.
Mt. Evans KB0UAA The IAAS & DPS North High School Amateur Radio Group
We'll be on the mtn early in the morning to get the best parking spaces.
Others are welcome in the late morning & afternoon. We plan to leave about
noon.
Mt. Massive N7MXO Karl Gross Will try. May be a bit late in arriving.
2m and 440 w/APRS on 144.39
Pikes Peak K0YB Bob (K0NR, ex-KB0CY) plus others We can usually
accomodate additional operators...please send me an email at k0nr@...
if you are interested.
Quandary Peak WD0HHQ Rob FM only
San Luis WE7C Glen Noble Tentative plans, might also include W0FD, 2
meters and 440 FM
Torreys Peak KC0JHQ K. Mark Caviezel Running 2 m and 440....5 Mile
hike from Loveland pass.... will have some non ham friends, other hams more
than welcome to join in... kmcaviezel@... to contact me