Topics

Photos and Contacts

kc0bpx <fatfitz@...>

Hi Everyone:

Just got the website all up to date with all the photos of the hike
to Huron Peak. What an adventure for my wife and I as this was our
first 14er.

Thanks for all the contacts!

You are welcome to stop back by the website anytime as I post all of
my wife and I's adventures and events.

FATFITZ WEBSITE http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fatfitz

Michael
KC0BPX

Use the contact links for messages!

Bob Witte K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

Michael,
Thanks for sharing the info on your web site. Looks great.

If you plan to keep the photos and other info out there long term,
I'd appreciate it if you'd provide a link to the Colorado 14er Event
web site at http://www.Colorado14erEvent.org
That way, if someone stumbles onto your site and wants info on
the event they can get to it easily.