From: Joe Burleson
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 9:12 AM
To: ham14er@...
Subject: [ham14er] Pikes Peak

We climbed Pikes Pk yesturday from the Crags Campground area. The
last winter trip this year. I made a call from the summit and made
one contact. That was with KC0NNT, Randy on 146.52. He was mobile in
Denver.

Joe Burleson <ab0yc@...>

Jeff
Sorry about no notice, but it was kind of a spur of the moment trip.

It was a good day, clear skys mostly. A bit windy -> 30-40 mph
w/higher gusts. Temperature on summit was 15 deg F.

Distance covered was about 12+ mi RT. Elevation gain from start was
abt 4,000ft. Left my truck @ 8:45am returned @ 4:45 pm.

Joe
ab0yc