Topics

Pikes Report on Saturday

Bob K0NR

We had a successful activation Pikes today using 2m and 70cm FM. Also tried 2m ssb but no QSOs.
The weather was definitely a challenge, limiting the number of summits on the air.
The summit of Pikes was stuck in clouds all morning, but no thunderstorms.

The weather is improving so hoping for better conditions on Sunday.

Jeff <jeff@...>

Tried to call for you from near C470 and Bowles but no joy. Glad you had a successful venture.

On Aug 6, 2016, at 4:05 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' @K0NR [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

We had a successful activation Pikes today using 2m and 70cm FM. Also
tried 2m ssb but no QSOs.
The weather was definitely a challenge, limiting the number of summits
on the air.
The summit of Pikes was stuck in clouds all morning, but no thunderstorms.

The weather is improving so hoping for better conditions on Sunday.

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Bob Witte (K0NR)" <@K0NR>

Keep Safety First for All Mountaintop Operating!

Yahoo Groups Links

Bob K0NR

We have blue skies near Trout Creek Pass and Collegiate Peaks.
Hoping for better weather today.

BobW
Sent from mobile device