Topics

Quandarry

Greg Wilson <flying-moose@...>

Hi All,
I will be climbing Quandary with my unlicensed son this year. I went out to the 14er group site and tried to look up on the database to see if anyone else was planning to be there, but the page had no 14er info on it.
Greg
KC0ADT

Dan Hupp <dhupp4@...>

Hi Greg,

Don't remember anybody signing up for Quandary when I last looked. The
database was working last week and looks like a Yahoo error message to me so
you might try it again tommorow.

73, Dan Hupp N0TZL

Bob Witte <k0nr-list@...>

Greg,
I just checked...the data is there at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ham14er/database
then click on "Mountaintop Operating Plans".
I suspect that you were not "logged in" on yahoo.
Only group members logged in can see the data.

No one has indicated plans for Quandary on the yahoo site.

I will be climbing Quandary with my unlicensed son this year. I went out

to the 14er group site and tried to look up on the database to see if
anyone else was planning to be there, but the page had no 14er info on
it.
Greg
KC0ADT

Bob Witte