Topics

Sherman

x5zxk4zp22pam2n47zoqerpzf75rxqc2hc54cdkw@...

I'm planning on being up on Mt Sherman on 8/6. Do I need to specify a frequency I'll be on? I only have a 2m/70cm HT. So I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do.

anything else I need to do? (new to HAM...)

Fritz

N0OTF

Bob K0NR

Fritz,

Using a 2m/70cm HT is fine. Please see the frequency information here:
https://sites.google.com/site/ham14er/frequencies
and the operating guide here:
https://sites.google.com/site/ham14er/operating-guide

Let us know if you have additional question.

Bo

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com