From: "Bob Witte, K0NR" <list@...>
To: <ham14er@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 22:13 PM
Subject: [ham14er] Spread out on unoccuppied summits

There's been a bunch of email going around here in the
final days before the event with people making last
minute plans for the 14er event. This is great...sounds
like we will have a good level of activity!

I'd like to encourage people to try to climb a peak that
is not already covered. If we all go up the same mountain, it
is going to be a boring event. More summits is better.

Bob Witte
K0NR

Epswalth@...

Hi Bob
I just want to wish you all the best tomorrow.
Sorry I have had zero Ham activity mostly this year, do to racing.

We won't make Bross as both my son & I are working 7 days a week to get our
Shelby race car ready for the Vintage portion of the CART Denver Grand Prix
race next weekend around the Pepsi Center.

Still hope to do a hike up next year when I will be 75. We have gathered
quite a group of nonhams that want to go along. Fortunately, none will be 75
years old.

Good luck to all

Best Regards,

Walt