Topics

Torrey's Peak

K. Mark Caviezel

Just to confirm,
My xyl and myself will be on Torrey's Peak, sunday
from 9 until we get cold. Let's hope the weather is
good. We'll be working 2M FM frequency on 147.42
MHz, and 70cm on 446.000.
I'll have two beams with me, want to try to hit far
off peaks with <100 mW. Otherwise, I will jack up the
power. Plus I'll have other HTs with ducks, maybe
an improvised whip, also.

See you all on the air on Sunday.

- Mark kc0jhq

http://finance.yahoo.com

Bob Witte, K0NR <list@...>

Mark,
Don't forget, as 147.42 MHz gets busy, please move
up in frequency in 15 kHz steps. Otherwise, everyone
will end up interfering with each other on 147.42 MHz.

See www.Colorado14erEvent.org/