Topics

we'll be on Pikes Peak

Bdale Garbee

Bob pointed out that nobody was heading for Pikes Peak, and Elizabeth
has never been to the summit, so an adventure seems in order!

We'll look forward to working at least some of you on Sunday...

73 - Bdale, KB0G and Elizabeth, KC0OTR

Jonathan L. Rosner

This is an "SWL" report for Elizabeth's impressive operation from Pike's
Peak. I called in to Peter (K3OG) and Greg (KC0ADT) from I-70 near Dillon
Reservoir to let them know I was unable to make it to Evans, and heard
Elizabeth handling QSO's like a veteran. Congratulations, Elizabeth, and
may this be the start of many enjoyable years in radio.

73,
Jon WO9S
(first licensed in 1953 at age 11)
--
Jonathan L. Rosner Phone: 773-702-7694
Enrico Fermi Institute Fax: 773-702-8038

Phil Krichbaum <pfkski@...>

Jon,
Someone relayed a message to me that you would not be on Evans as you were
having a problem with the rental car. I hope it all worked out.
73 Phil N0KE

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Phil Krichbaum wrote:

Jon,
Someone relayed a message to me that you would not be on Evans as
you were having a problem with the rental car. I hope it all worked out.
73 Phil N0KE
When I called Alamo in Aspen on Saturday to confirm the rental from 4 PM
Sat. to 4 PM Sun. they said: "Saturday? We have you reserved for Sunday."
This was their screw-up; nothing I could do, however. Fortunately all the
other things I needed the car for worked out OK, but I had to scrub the
Evans trip. Some other time. Glad to hear about your E-skip.

73,
Jon WO9S