Subject: Western North America Summit-to-Summit Party - Are you In?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 08:26:05 -0700
From: Etienne Scott <climb2ski@...>
To: Paul Gacek <@W6PNG>, Darryl Holman <djholman@u.washington.edu>, (K7ZO) Scott Tuthill <k7zo@...>, Nathon Hall <hall@...>, RB Kingery <@AE7AP>, Allen Le Vie <@KH7AL>, N7UN Guy <n7un.guy@...>, k0nr@...

Hello Western NA Association Managers -

In a couple of weeks - August 6-7 - there is a confluence of three events that SOTA folks in the West can enjoy. You may not be able to be out yourself, but if you could encourage any of your regular Activators into making plans for that weekend and posting an alert - that would be great. (Currently there are three alerts from Oregon.)

More information on the QRV/QRG plan to focus on Summit-to-Summit activity is here:
http://www.pnwsota.org/content/6-7-august-2016-western-north-america-s2s-party

There will also be the August UHF Contest and the Colorado Fourteener Event going on the same weekend: http://www.augustuhf.org/, https://sites.google.com/site/ham14er/.

I am looking forward to this fun event with lots of S2S contacts for everyone!

73, Etienne-K7ATN

P.S. - For those that haven't see it, here's the cover of QST with our own WG0AT on W0C/FR-052-Ormes Peak (and a KX2).Inline image 1