Topics

You 14er had so much fun, watchout!! kq6ee will come next year.

HON Chu

Hi everybody:
I read all your reports, sound like you all had a good time and
so
much fun. I have told my wife and my son that next year vacation
will
be Colorado bringing all the QRP, and will get at least that 5 peak
award, hi, hi.....Looking forward for my vacation next year. I belong
the 10-10 International. I usually join the 10-10 net on Saturday at
18.00 UTC at 28.380 or 28.800 mhz. I bought my digital camera
recently so I can share my excitments with everybody. I showed my
photos
at 2003 UHF contest. KQ6EE IS COMING TO TOWN......NEXT SUMMER,
73, and enjoy all the 14000+ hikes

HON CHU
(kq6eeeeeeeee)

Phil Krichbaum <pfkski@...>

Hon Chu,
I look forward to having you and your family in Colorado for next year's
14er
73 Phil N0KE